Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Looks to be a great forum for YXZ'ers. I have a desposit on White & Blue and cant wait to get it. hoping for Nov delivery. I'm used to shifting a SR1 built on a Rhino platform so I'm super stoked to get my hands on the new YXZ. 4wheel drive, REVERSE!, with a factory warranty!! I couldnt sign-up fast enough. Not a crawler? Who cares, I cant leave my Jeep completely out of the play time! I'll be watching the forum for after market developments like exhaust, +4 arms, and tire & wheel combo's. Also interested in the alternator kits.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Welcome from "downstairs" in AZ! Also waiting for my blue and white car. Love Utah...one of my favorite riding destinations!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Welcome from another one in Utah, Fruit Heights. Couldn't wait for the orange or blue -- so I am getting the yellow one here anytime now.
My dealer just got their first one, and said it works fine at all levels -- low, midrange, and high-end. Oftentimes, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sweet I'm with you. I love my cbr powered sandrail, but to have 4 wheel drive and reverse..... I too am waiting on a white and blue one..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the YXZ forum, The waiting game really sucks. I am still waiting to drive one yet. Hope that u get it soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.