Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called and got on a list cause they were out.Was first on list .So I went ahead and ordered online and payed.Get a call from the found a extra one and it's mine .Then sells guy checks to see if I payed .Then comes back and says all all a sudden some other person bought it online before me.When I was first on their back order list.I think that was a very poor buisness practice .After I get their clutch I'll put my money in some other vendors pocket .So why did they call me to buy it then

·
Registered
143 Posts
Buy the clutch from Alba Racing

·
Registered
143 Posts
Call them up they will get you squared away talk to Nate

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's who called me today alba.the guy talked to didn't get it.if I was first on their back offer list and already paided I should have got the extra they found .Very poor business practice .Atleast the lost my future buisness and anyone that asks me I won't recommend them at all

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Remember one thing I'm not like most on here I build my shit all at once.Got lsr cage custom arms and custom bumpers from them.Omf wheels and turbo and prp seats and shocks.I don't try I just spend coin not like a lot of you guys.form what I seen they can't run a business .luckly I diidn't want there turbo and are going with a dasa one instead

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a clutch from Alba online the other night. The website indicated they were on back order and I still got an email from Jenny the next morning asking me if I wanted a refund of if I wanted to wait a few weeks. Seems like good customer service to me.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Alba trys really hard to take care of their customer's. My experience has been since Nate has been in charge , they are much better than most.
Maybe the Op's online order is th eone who boiught the last one, so he bought it away from himself. Just a thought.
It will all work out with a little patience

·
Registered
286 Posts
I ordered a clutch from Alba online the other night. The website indicated they were on back order and I still got an email from Jenny the next morning asking me if I wanted a refund of if I wanted to wait a few weeks. Seems like good customer service to me.
you proably got the one he missed out on lol

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
We are shipping the clutches according to the time and date which your order was placed. One of my guys mistakenly thought you were next in line. Unfortunately, after checking the online system there was a purchase made before you... not giving you the shaft. On a side note... you did place an order both on our website and over the phone and that made for some confusion. Placing the order via a single avenue is usually best.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Remember one thing I'm not like most on here I build my shit all at once.Got lsr cage custom arms and custom bumpers from them.Omf wheels and turbo and prp seats and shocks.I don't try I just spend coin not like a lot of you guys.form what I seen they can't run a business .luckly I diidn't want there turbo and are going with a dasa one instead
WOW. I should have kept reading. LOL. I would be more than happy to refund you if you would like to take your business elsewhere. We are doing our best and I apologize it is not up to your par.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
128 Posts
WOW. I should have kept reading. LOL. I would be more than happy to refund you if you would like to take your business elsewhere. We are doing our best and I apologize it is not up to your par.

Nate
Alba Racing
Well said Nate. Thanks for all you do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts