Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where all do you rent these units at? I would like to plan a trip to glamis north KOA next spring with a few buddies but we do not want to drive 33 hrs. We would like to fly out and rent a van and the SXS local. Would you have three available for that area and how much for 3-5 days rental? And will any of your units have gps installed. Last time I rode there I had a guide. Maybe I could hook up with a local a few days or bring my own gps.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I would like to rent it for an hour if possible. I just want to see it I like shifting all the time, and see how it runs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would like to rent it for an hour if possible. I just want to see it I like shifting all the time, and see how it runs.
Well you know it's just a 3.5 hour drive and you could shift one this week...

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Registered
299 Posts
We rent out of Phoenix area but have delivered to Glamis for multi day rentals.
You don't need a guide in Glamis. I could give you pointetsand you'll be set.

Really depends on the dates your planning on coming.

Give us a call.

·
Registered
115 Posts
We rent out of Phoenix area but have delivered to Glamis for multi day rentals.
You don't need a guide in Glamis. I could give you pointetsand you'll be set.

Really depends on the dates your planning on coming.

Give us a call.
If you re-read his request, he's looking to go to Glamis North KOA. Glamis North KOA is NOT Glamis. It's on the north side of Salton Side, and is a pretty good distance to Glamis. I have no idea why they call it "Glamis North", but the riding sucks there.

·
Registered
299 Posts
If you re-read his request, he's looking to go to Glamis North KOA. Glamis North KOA is NOT Glamis. It's on the north side of Salton Side, and is a pretty good distance to Glamis. I have no idea why they call it "Glamis North", but the riding sucks there.
Ya I know where its at. I caught that but didn't type it. Ridden there once for a group meet. Not ideal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts