Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 yxz ss se and was warming it up in the garage. It was idling perfect as it normally does. I shut it off for a minute and went to restart it and it cranks but will not start. Warranty expires in August. I checked the plugs and the coil packs and all the fuses. When I cycle the key I hear the fuel pump and I have no check engine light. Oil is clean. Has fuel. I have an appointment to drop it off but I’m hoping someone may be able to help me out. Any and all help appreciated and I will reply on this thread when I resolve the issue. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2018 YXZ SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Heavyweight Flywheel, RR Intercom & Radio
309 Posts
You go thru all the usual first stage checks? I know it may seem silly, but if it was running and suddenly isn't its usually the simple stuff.

Got gas? Is the gas good? (Don't laugh, it happens more often than you'd think).

Battery fully charged?

Check usually safety interlocks? Brake, clutch, etc.

You didn't say what year model it is, so there are some other basic checks based on SS or non-SS.

Don't dig too deep until you've gone thru the basic troubleshooting steps. Once you've confirmed the obvious aren't an issue, then start digging.

Nate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts