Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whouaa ! You did built everything yourself ?!
Great job !
How increase of large is your long travel kit ?
Bye

Doc

·
Registered
72 Posts
Whouaa ! You did built everything yourself ?!
Great job !
How increase of large is your long travel kit ?
Bye

Doc
From The "Long Travel" Thread: :tickled_pink:
Kit is 100% chromoly, 100% tig welded, 300m heat treated axles, dimensions are 4" over per side, 1" forward 20" travel on the front, 3" back 21" travel on the rear. You can use stock shocks and springs but would suggest going dual rate, it does work extremely well on stock shocks and springs and is a day and night difference over stock suspension.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry that I have not been on to answer questions or give prices, the site administration does not allow me to do that because I am not on the vendors list. Hopefully soon I will be on the vendors section of this forum. Thanks for all the interest and great comments!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I'm looking at lt kit for articulation and travel through rocks and rutted tech trails. Mostly slow trail riding. What's your thoughts on this use for your kit?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm looking at lt kit for articulation and travel through rocks and rutted tech trails. Mostly slow trail riding. What's your thoughts on this use for your kit?
I have personally used our kit in alot of wooded areas here in the northern parts of Arizona and it works wonderful, I have yet to come across any obstacle that I cant get over or around. I actually hit a rock about 30" tall straight with the passenger front tire last weekend on a flat section doing about 65 in the dust and went right over it with no damage and did not loose control or feel like i needed to stop and check my shorts!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts