Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Should have the first in the central valley at my house this afternoon, cant wait!
Give us your review when you drive it!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine is showing up at dealer tomorrow. 1st on the list. I told them to sell it to the next guy. Didn't like the otd number so I'll wait till my unit shows up at the other dealer

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Congrats. My dealer is getting their first yellow one today also, which is already sold, lucky for them I wanted a blue one.:)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congrats!!! That's awesome. You do know now that u have a job to do right? N that's to give a full report on this thing. Your lucky I didn't even get to sit in one let alone see one. Have fun with it, I know that you will. Don't forget to give us all a full report about everything. Oh and of course without rubbing it in. LOL

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Mine is showing up at dealer tomorrow. 1st on the list. I told them to sell it to the next guy. Didn't like the otd number so I'll wait till my unit shows up at the other dealer
I also have 3 dealers that I can work to get the best price. I don't mind MSRP for now but don't want to pay freight and set up. That is price gouging IMO.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Right now te demand is high enough that the dealers know they can get whatever price they ask. Impatient folks with deep pockets wil buy it no matter. Heck they will hold on to it and display it for more publicity and get the max price they can. The more customers that see it the more they will sell down the road.

·
Registered
67 Posts
When you are done having fun with it, if you could please post the factory break-in recommendations are and if you really need to follow them or not lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts