Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from the dealership where I bought my Grizzly's and figured I would pass along the info for anyone interested.

It is a 5 hour drive each way, so I doubt I'll make it to this one.

Come spend the day with the HVMS crew on Sunday, October 11th from 10AM to 5PM at Indian Creek Valley ATV Club. Bring your bike, ATV or SxS and check out over 30 miles of perfectly maintained trails at our favorite private offroad club.

Admission for this event is $5 per person! We will have the new 2016 Yamaha models on hand to demo including:

2016 Yamaha YXZ1000R
2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS
2016 Yamaha Viking EPS
2016 Yamaha Grizzly EPS
2016 Yamaha Kodiak

Gates open at 10AM. Proper riding attire including helmets and eye protection is required. Absolutely no alcohol permitted. Please call the shop at (724)537-5001 with any questions.

Information about Indian Creek Valley ATV Club can be found at ICV ATV Club: HomePage

Indian Creek Valley ATV Club
322 Hopewell Road
Indian Head, PA 15490

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for posting! I am friends with the ICV president but had not seen or heard about this one yet. Got a conflict with the date though so probably will not be able to make it there on the 11th. Most of the ICV trails are extremely rocky and narrow so not sure what section they will be demoing the YXZ on. Hopefully not just in the field but would not surprise me.

Missed the test rides this past weekend that were held in Ebensburg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts