Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my deposit down on tuesday for the blue and white. Hopefully I wont be disappointed. I have a 900 xp now with an 1110 kit on e85. I'm really a true Yamaha fan and have been waiting for this.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congrads! The more I see, the more I want one too. Exactly what was needed in the segment. Trying to hold out for the second model year though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrads! The more I see, the more I want one too. Exactly what was needed in the segment. Trying to hold out for the second model year though.
I usually don't buy the first model year. I had the 2001 Raptor transmission woes but I have been waiting since 2011 for them to come out with the YXZ. Hence why I own a 2012 900 xp. I'm just going to have to take a gamble. Hopefully they got it right. I will make sure to put it through hell before the 6 month warranty runs out. I'm sure I will find any weak links by then.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Contgrats! I like the blue a lot. Hoping my yellow comes in before halloween! I'm fourth on my dealers list and he isn't sure how many he's getting.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congrats on ur buy! To be honest with u I never buy a 1st year anything. But if I would buy anything the 1st year out it would be a Yamaha. I had a lot of Yamaha's in my life n never had a problem with any of them. I am hoping that I will get one around may or june if it works out that way. Cant wait

·
Registered
331 Posts
I saw the SE in person today and it's amazing, and I made deposite. However it might not arrive in October due to shipment might be late, but we shall see.

Sorry for the oversized image

1 - 15 of 15 Posts