Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a very thorough shootout between the 2016 Yamaha YXZ vs 2016 Polaris RZR XP1000 vs 2016 Maverick 1000. We did asphalt drags, flat sand drags, Hill climbs, and some rock crawling.

All I'm saying now is the results are quite interesting! I don't want to spoil the video.

Stay tuned for the video........

It would be interesting to see what everyone thinks vs the actual results when you see the video?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
This should be interesting. I'm hoping the YXZ kicked ass.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
First I thought this was a flame bait thread, then got my hopes up for a shoot out video... and then "stay tuned". ugh :)
So hurry up already!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Was this a turbo vs normally asperated?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I found it... finally.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just got back from a very thorough shootout between the 2016 Yamaha YXZ vs 2016 Polaris RZR XP1000 vs 2016 Maverick 1000. We did asphalt drags, flat sand drags, Hill climbs, and some rock crawling.

All I'm saying now is the results are quite interesting! I don't want to spoil the video.

Stay tuned for the video........

It would be interesting to see what everyone thinks vs the actual results when you see the video?
Now that is funny!
Definitely a play on the Maverick video CanAm put out...

Depending on how first is geared and from what I have seen in videos so far, the YXZ could always end up with some extra spin at launch in the sand especially, so doubtful in the sand it would win the hole shot, but in the long shot I would think over the distance it should take all NA stockers with someone that knows how to shift!

So, does it?

·
Registered
265 Posts
any idea when the video will be finished?

Hopefully whoever you had driving the YXZ he drove a hell of a lot better then the guy in the BERT's UTV Videos because the start of that race was just sad

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
any idea when the video will be finished?

Hopefully whoever you had driving the YXZ he drove a hell of a lot better then the guy in the BERT's UTV Videos because the start of that race was just sad

Like i was saying above, we must wait for the guy running the camera that's making the video. Lots of stuff to put together into one video!

The driver in the Yamaha was and is an awesome driver with tons of experience! He's also had this machine since they first were released, so plenty of time to get used to it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Like i was saying above, we must wait for the guy running the camera that's making the video. Lots of stuff to put together into one video!

The driver in the Yamaha was and is an awesome driver with tons of experience! He's also had this machine since they first were released, so plenty of time to get used to it.
Post it already, some of us can't breathe !

1 - 20 of 79 Posts