Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok members! I am looking for some feedback..... I got frustrated looking for some door bags for my car, so I decided to start making them myself. The other problem with the YXZ is.... where can I put a bottle of water that won't get boiled? I started a month ago and keep making changes and back to the drawing board! I finally finished the bag that I really like.
Heavy waterproof canvas and fleece lined. Phone (or glasses if you wear them like me) holder. Water bottle holder with adjustable shock cord so it won't go flying out over the whoops.
It mounts to the (2) 4mm hex bolts on top of the door and I have added some velcro tabs to keep it from flopping around. No need to drill any holes in your doors.
After 2 years, it is still tough finding cool stuff for the YXZ! For all of you out there that have started building things for the YXZ, I thank you!! It is a pain in butt!!!
I still need to figure out shipping, a website and how to change my PayPal to a business account if people want some bags..... And make some more bags!!
Let me know what you think!!!! Orange Bag Hand luggage Fashion accessory Luggage and bags
Orange Brown Bag Tan Footwear
Bag Orange Messenger bag Luggage and bags Baggage
Bag Orange Handbag Handgun holster Satchel
Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Seat belt

· Registered
29 Posts
nice looking bags there cap...they'd look a lot better if they were blue :congratulatory:

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought enough material to do 2 or 3 sets of bags in each color, so I am going to go ahead and get them all put together. Orange, red, blue, and yellow with black piping. And I will do a couple black bags with the colored piping. The orange is a little lighter than the YXZ orange so I will need to find a brighter orange somewhere. The other colors are spot on! Moving forward!

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you show how it's mounted and also can you see it from the outside sticking up? I'm interested in a couple. What's the price for all black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Orange Design
Bumper Automotive exterior Product Auto part Wheel

Pull the (2) 4mm bolts off the top of the door and with the zipper open on the bag, insert the bolts back thru the button holes and tighten them back up. I am adding some sticky velcro to attach to the door to keep the bag from flopping around. I will message you with a price.....
I will take another pic tomorrow from outside the car to see if the bag sticks up. It sits pretty flush with the top of the door.

· Registered
374 Posts
View attachment 91914 View attachment 91906
Pull the (2) 4mm bolts off the top of the door and with the zipper open on the bag, insert the bolts back thru the button holes and tighten them back up. I am adding some sticky velcro to attach to the door to keep the bag from flopping around. I will message you with a price.....
I will take another pic tomorrow from outside the car to see if the bag sticks up. It sits pretty flush with the top of the door.
It looks really good. I've been wanting door bags for a long time.

· Registered
374 Posts
Got my door bags today. Thank you for the excellent service and the product is awesome. Took less than 5 minutes to install. I've been wanting door bags but didn't want to drill my doors. Here are some pics.

· Registered
1 Posts
Ok members! I am looking for some feedback..... I got frustrated looking for some door bags for my car, so I decided to start making them myself. The other problem with the YXZ is.... where can I put a bottle of water that won't get boiled? I started a month ago and keep making changes and back to the drawing board! I finally finished the bag that I really like.
Heavy waterproof canvas and fleece lined. Phone (or glasses if you wear them like me) holder. Water bottle holder with adjustable shock cord so it won't go flying out over the whoops.
It mounts to the (2) 4mm hex bolts on top of the door and I have added some velcro tabs to keep it from flopping around. No need to drill any holes in your doors.
After 2 years, it is still tough finding cool stuff for the YXZ! For all of you out there that have started building things for the YXZ, I thank you!! It is a pain in butt!!!
I still need to figure out shipping, a website and how to change my PayPal to a business account if people want some bags..... And make some more bags!!
Let me know what you think!!!! View attachment 91785 View attachment 91793 View attachment 91801 View attachment 91809 View attachment 91817
Hello sir are you still making bags for the yamaha yxz I have a 2020 yxz.

· Administrator
2018 SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Trinity exhaust, Weller tune,RR Intercom & Radio,
518 Posts
@jcagnolatti1 I'm afraid you'll probably never get an answer. Most of the users involved in this conversation haven't been seen in 18 months.

But, if you're looking for door bags you might want to check with Inferno UTV. They've been making YXZ door and center bags for quite some time.

Motor vehicle Hood Azure Purple Automotive design

Blue Azure Luggage and bags Bag Material property

They are available in multiple colors and custom embroidery.

You might also check the for sale section. I seem to recall there being some up for sale there.

Nate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts