Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fellas,

Our 2-way adjustable sway bars are now in stock! The frontal bar is 16mm the rear bar is 35mm. Both positions on each bar are heavier than stock. Includes bushings and keepers aka locating rings are pressed on to each bar to keep them from walking. They will work just fine with factory end links.

I will be selling the first 8 kits at an introductory price of $450 and they must be purchased from Eibach. If you are interested please PM me here or give me a call: 951-256-8434

Thanks!

Ryan

Yamaha-sway-bars-dual.jpg

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Any pics of the kit?

·
Registered
868 Posts
That is on the must have, just don't know when. Still have to test out my new spring kit in Glamis onthe 15th but sure i want that sway bar :laughing:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Would like to know more about this package and how it differs from stock. Spring rates, tubular vs. solid, etc. Testing, differences in body roll.. Also the website has 2 part numbers though each reads the same. Thanks!

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would like to know more about this package and how it differs from stock. Spring rates, tubular vs. solid, etc. Testing, differences in body roll.. Also the website has 2 part numbers though each reads the same. Thanks!
The kit number is E40-211-001-01-11. This is without end links. In a week or two we'll have another part number that will include end links.

Front - stock YXZ bar is 14mm and solid with a rate of 44lbs. The Eibach bar is 16mm, solid and the rates are 62 and 84.
Rear - stock YXZ bar is 32mm and tubular with a rate of 602lbs. The Eibach bar is 35mm, tubular and the rates are 808 and 889.

Unfortunately you can't really get data points for testing roll on something like this. I can say that it does decrease roll and the 3-4 guys that are running these as kits have reported better lap times while short course testing.

These bars are made at our factory in Corona, CA. Eibach also supplies anti-roll bars to Porsche, BMW, McLaren, etc...

Ryan

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have them on my car and have experienced a significant reduction in body roll. I have them set at the heavier setting. I took advantage of Ryan's offer last month and made the trip from Phoenix to Corona for the day. Took a tour of the plant, nice operation! a lot of pride in what they produce.

Most test cars are on the track, where I am a recreational user, but ride very aggressive! The combination of the Dual Rate springs vs the stock progressive springs + the new heavier Sway Bars is a big change, looking forward to seeing how it does in the Dunes!

Thank's Ryan and your'e experts in not just installing everything, but setting up the car for my individual need's

·
Registered
25 Posts
i put a couple of Baja miles on my sway bars, body roll is a thing of the past, i did 45 mile loops of nasty terrain in baja, from sand, whoops, high speed graded roads and very rocky rutted trails and they felt perfect i could now take sharp turns without slowing down as much because of the body roll with oem bars, I have the soft setting upfront and stiff on the back, i really liked that set up! you wont be dissapointed...they are a must for our machines!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hmm I was thinking we'd want the rear swaybar actually softer not harder. Off the floor they're stiff as _ell. I was wanting a set of sway bars that offered a compromise between what I have and what a RZR feels like in order to make the car handle the whoops and chop a bit more smoothly.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Ryan, I will take one of those kits. Put me down. I'll PM you....

·
Registered
845 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Those went quickly!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Those went quickly!!
any product (beside long travel..id love long travel, but im already too wide for east coast..) that will reduce my chances of flipping this beyotch .. im all over it.. last time out i bicycled twice on dirt field in turns.. my 27-11-14s are bitting too much and getting me on two wheels.. I read reducing rears to 10s or 9s give you a better feel and able to fish tail through turns quicker.. but hoping this sway bar does the trick with my 11s..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts