Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fellas,

We'd like to choose a day and offer free installs with purchase of any Eibach UTV kit (Polaris, Yamaha or Can Am) at Eibach HQ in Corona. While your machine is being worked on we'll take you on a factory tour. This would have to take place on a week day. Im currently leaning towards Sep 9th. Limit is 5 machines and if it's a success we'll do it again.

If you are interested let me know.

Ryan

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hey Fellas,

We'd like to choose a day and offer free installs on any Eibach UTV kit (Polaris, Yamaha or Can Am) at Eibach HQ in Corona. While your machine is being worked on we'll take you on a factory tour. This would have to take place on a week day. Im currently leaning towards Sep 9th. Limit is 5 machines and if it's a success we'll do it again.

If you are interested let me know.

Ryan
I would be seriously interested, i am partially disabled with worsening back problems and have been hoping for a suspension upgrade.

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent you a PM I am interested in the full package shocks & bars
Give me about a day to reply. We've officially kicked off the bars for production (even though the bars are already produced). I need to get a promise date out of our bushing supplier.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Give me about a day to reply. We've officially kicked off the bars for production (even though the bars are already produced). I need to get a promise date out of our bushing supplier.
Will these be a drop in replacement or with they have a completely different mounting location ?

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a go!

Our 8:30 install slot is taken. I have a 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00pm left.

Please PM me if you are interested. We'll be offering a forum discount, which is 5% off, so it will end up being $805, tax and includes a shirt.

·
Registered
726 Posts
One of the last things to do is the suspension and I have been waiting for Eibach to get the complete pkg ready, now the wait is over! just confirmed with Ryan today. Second week of September will be taking the trip from AZ to Corona to have the springs and sway bars done! Can't wait to feel the difference! 2:00 PM appt nice day trip!

·
Registered
726 Posts
A special thanks to Ryan Hoegner at Eibach, A full tour and explanation of all that happens at Eibach! One wouldn't realize all the steps involved in making the best suspension in the industry without a first hand look. The pride of the employees was evident and the craftsmanship obvious. As a OEM supplier I was very impressed when Ryan started to list some of their clients all over the world. Taking something as seemingly simple as a coil spring to a whole new level. Can't wait to get some miles on. Haven't touched shock settings yet, going to start with this as the baseline. Thank's again Ryan!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Took the car out for a good hard run this morning, 5 hours of dirt roads, desert, tough rocky trail (stage coach tr) ran all the way from Lake Pleasant to Wickenburg and back, WOW! it's a differant car and this is the baseline run I haven't even toughed the shock setting! I know I was running hard, tore the rear skid plate off and ruined my LR tire.

The car ran flat! no more body roll, fly's straighter, and soaks up the bumps!

Fun, Fun, Fun Thank's again Ryan!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Can't wait to get mine, looking to get mine and install them before big Glamis first season trip Oct.15. Thanks for the reviews and have heard how much better the ride is and really need the best ride possible for the price sounds like will make riding a little more tolerable for my back. Thansk guys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts