Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

Ergonomics

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  privateer 
How is the cockpit? Yamaha has stated its "driver centered" and a few guys on here have said its good but, I am in Canada and I can't find a dealer that has one yet so I am looking for some more info before I get to excited. I am only about 6'1" but, long legged. I don't have trouble in even the smallest sports cars but, when I got in a RZR 1000 my first reaction was "This is an f-ing joke right? Where is the adult size version?"

Other than that all I have to say is wow! It sounds awesome. People complaining about harsh ride noise from gear box, exhaust and aren't sure what a manual sequential gear box is. Go get something else you will be fine. But, for someone like me who has purposely spent lots of time and money to modify stuff for racing and drempt about doing it to a side by side. I am pretty sure Yamaha saved me tons of money and time.
Noise gear box? Hell I own several Harleys. I know what a clunk is when you shift but I must say none of the harley I own have a whiny tranny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.