Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the process of buying the 2016yxz yamaha, the extended warranty is being offered at 1895.00, for 3 years on top of the 6mo it comes with. The company is zurich. Any opinions on this, the dollar amount would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I am not familiar with this warranty offering, but in my business we finance commercial vehicles -- and in the many years of doing this I have discovered
that warranties offered by a third-party are not worth the paper they are written on. I personally would only consider an extended warranty if it were offered by
Yamaha.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Wow. The 2014 and newer Teyrx comes with 3-years as standard. I think the purchased 3-year warranty on the 2013 was $800.

·
Registered
677 Posts
The warranty from Yamaha (yes) is not carved in stone. Dealers will try to rob u on the price but u can get them down. I was told by my dealer it was a 4 year warranty n it would cost around $880.00 which is well worth it. Now I also checked ride now just to see how much they sold it for n they said $2,500.00 but u can expect that from ride now.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Getting a YEs warranty from ride now is about impossible. They will do everything in there power to sell you an aftermarket warranty instead.

DO NOT buy an aftermarket third party warranty. The Yamaha YES warranty is one of the best in the business. The 4 yr warranty will run you around $1100 for a good deal.

If you want to purchase the warranty call Cochise Motorsports in Az. Ask for Doc. Other dealers can take car of you

·
Registered
126 Posts
A
Getting a YEs warranty from ride now is about impossible. They will do everything in there power to sell you an aftermarket warranty instead.

DO NOT buy an aftermarket third party warranty. The Yamaha YES warranty is one of the best in the business. The 4 yr warranty will run you around $1100 for a good deal.

If you want to purchase the warranty call Cochise Motorsports in Az. Ask for Doc. Other dealers can take car of you
I purchased the Yamaha 4 year warranty for 1000.00.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts