Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Factory UTV introduces our Front and Rear Intrusion Bars for the Yamaha YXZ 1000. These easy bolt-on products for the YXZ help provide maximum support and protection against objects from entering the cockpit while adding stability and style! Welded steel construction Front Bar easily bolts to existing YXZ OEM Roll Cage. Light weight tubular design constructed from 1in V-Bars attached to 1-13/4 in steel collar. Rear Bar must be used in conjunction with Factory UTV YXZ Harness Bar and Rear Cage Extension Bar. Powder coated black and made in the USA! This makes a great addition to the Yamaha YXZ 1000. Use Coupon code yxz-intrusion when ordering online to get forum member discount.

**The Intrusion Bar should not be used as an additional passenger handhold.**

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Bolt-on Front Intrusion Bar

·
Registered
441 Posts
So what is the top bar above the rear intrusion bar? Or is that included?. Or is there a complete package ? Why is there no price on that. And do you ship to Ontario Canada?

·
Administrator
3,621 Posts
So what is the top bar above the rear intrusion bar? Or is that included?. Or is there a complete package ? Why is there no price on that. And do you ship to Ontario Canada?
That's a good catch. It also looks to be mounted with their harness bar. Wonder if the harness bar is required to complete the installation.

·
Registered
441 Posts
That's a good catch. It also looks to be mounted with their harness bar. Wonder if the harness bar is required to complete the installation.
I was just on their web site and it says that you need the harness bar. I know that top bar is not on their web site, and that is not factory.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That is our Rear Cage Extension Bar that fills a large void in the back of the cage. We'll have it up on the site later today. Yes we'll also have a full package deal and yes we ship to Canada.

·
Registered
582 Posts
This front intrusion bar is dam nice and will work with the factory full windshield but will require considerable trimming of the ugly plastic panel they have us use. I was going to go for it but then realized adding water to the radiator or accessing the electrical bay up front would be way more of a pain in the ass then I want to deal with. You would have to take intrusion bar loose so you could remove the plastic panel. The way I'm set now it will always have a three or four inch gap on the bottom of the windscreen, I'm ok with that as I'm not mudding. For now I added rubber door bumpers so the windscreen can be lashed down to the intrusion bar using two small bunnies looped through the existing holes in screen. I'll post final pics when I get back from vacation next week.

They got this to me in less than 24 hours btw!
20151217_170133.jpg
20151217_170326.jpg

·
Administrator
3,621 Posts
The fact that you got an OEM part to work in conjunction with an aftermarket part is impressive in and of its self. Nice work!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Does the bottom bar on the Front Intrusion Bar block access to the reservoir under the front hood panel? Can the panel still be removed without removing the bar?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Full package

That is our Rear Cage Extension Bar that fills a large void in the back of the cage. We'll have it up on the site later today. Yes we'll also have a full package deal and yes we ship to Canada.
I like this product it looks good, is it powder coated ? And when do you think the full package will be available to ship out ? And how much ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
YAMAHA YXZ 1000 BOLT-ON REAR INTRUSION BUNDLE

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Bolt-on Rear Intrusion Bundle. Factory UTV offer this easy bolt-on Rear Intrusion Bundle for the YXZ 1000. Kit includes Rear Cage Extension Bar, Rear Intrusion Bar and Harness Bar. Helps provide maximum support and protection against objects from entering the cockpit while adding stability, strength and style! Harness bar provides proper lower Harness mounting locations. Constructed using welded steel construction easily bolts to existing YXZ OEM Roll Cage. Light weight tubular design constructed from 1in V-Bars attached to 1-13/4 in steel collars Powder coated black and made in the USA! This makes a great addition to the Yamaha YXZ 1000. Don’t forget to check out our YXZ 1000 Front Intrusion Bars as well for full YXZ protection and style. Rear Intrusion Bar only works with Factory UTV Harness Bar and Rear Cage Extension (both sold separate). $489 Forum Member Price, use Coupon Code: yxz-intrusion

**These roll cage products should not be used as an additional passenger handhold.**

http://www.factoryutv.net/product/yamaha-yxz-1000-bolt-on-rear-intrusion-bundle/

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yamaha YXZ 1000 Bolt-on Rear Cage Extension Bar. Factory UTV offer this easy bolt-on Rear Cage Extension Bar for the YXZ 1000. Helps provide maximum support, protection, strength and style! Extension Bar adds protection to the wide open space behind the top bar of the stock roll bar. Light weight tubular design constructed from 1-13/4 steel tube and steel collars powder coated black and made in the USA! This makes a great addition to the Yamaha YXZ 1000. Rear Extension Bar is also used in our Rear Intrusion Bar Bundle along with Harness and Intrusion Bars. Don't forget to check out our YXZ 1000 Front Intrusion Bars as well for full YXZ protection and style. $239 Forum Member Price Use Coupon Code yxz-intrusion

<strong>**These roll cage products should not be used as an additional passenger handhold.**</strong>

·
Registered
441 Posts
YAMAHA YXZ 1000 BOLT-ON REAR INTRUSION BUNDLE

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Bolt-on Rear Intrusion Bundle. Factory UTV offer this easy bolt-on Rear Intrusion Bundle for the YXZ 1000. Kit includes Rear Cage Extension Bar, Rear Intrusion Bar and Harness Bar. Helps provide maximum support and protection against objects from entering the cockpit while adding stability, strength and style! Harness bar provides proper lower Harness mounting locations. Constructed using welded steel construction easily bolts to existing YXZ OEM Roll Cage. Light weight tubular design constructed from 1in V-Bars attached to 1-13/4 in steel collars Powder coated black and made in the USA! This makes a great addition to the Yamaha YXZ 1000. Don’t forget to check out our YXZ 1000 Front Intrusion Bars as well for full YXZ protection and style. Rear Intrusion Bar only works with Factory UTV Harness Bar and Rear Cage Extension (both sold separate). $489 Forum Member Price, use Coupon Code: yxz-intrusion

**These roll cage products should not be used as an additional passenger handhold.**

Yamaha YXZ 1000 Bolt-on Rear Intrusion Bundle

Thanks from Canada

1 - 20 of 26 Posts