Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Factory UTV introduces our new Yamaha YXZ 1000 R UHMW Skid Plate package . Our YXZ skids are molded to follow the YXZ belly lines and protect the vulnerable edges. The YXZ SKid Package incorporates full wrap around rocker slider protection as well as a wrap around front leading edge. YXZ OEM skid plates are simply not up to the task of satisfactorily protecting the underside of the YXZ through difficult off road terrain. Our skid plates are constructed from UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic. Significantly lighter than aluminum, FUTV skids and A-Arm guards offer full protection for the under carriage of your UTV. UHMW is tough, wear resistant plastic that combines an incredibly low coefficient of friction with outstanding impact strength, and will outwear carbon steel 10 to 1. Unlike aluminum, UHMW also has memory, meaning after a big impact hits aluminum will bend ,gouge and break while UHMW maintains it’s original shape.

3/8in Skid Package $608 + Shipping. Use Discount Code: yxz-skids
1/2in Skid Package $708 + Shipping. Use Discount Code: yxz-skids

yxz1k-skid.jpg

yxz1k-skid-profile.jpg

Factory UTV skids have established their top shelf reputation on the toughest proving grounds possible protecting the race machines for many of the top professional UTV race teams.The current defending KOH, SCORE, BITD and GNCC Pro UTV Champions are all protected by our UHMW products. In fact racers who have won just about every major Pro UTV off road race in 2015 including the: 2015 UTV World Championship, 2015 King of Hammers, 2015 Mint 400, 2015 Silver State 300, 2015 Baja 500, 2015 Baja Sur 500, The 2015 Vegas to Reno 500, Imperial Valley 250 and every round of the 2015 GNCC Series XC1 Pro UTV Class to date are protection their UTV’s with Factory UTV UHMW skid plates.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any discount for forum members on these? Coupon doesn't work and price is higher than you have posted here. Need some, just askin
Yes there is a discount code, it's yxz-skids. I just tried it and it worked and a many others have used it successfully so not sure what is going on, but there is nothing I can see to fix for you. You can always call and order directly and ask for the forum discount. Sorry!! 916-383-2730

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
These are lifesavers for our KOH YXZ!! I will be getting some for my desert racer for sure!! ������������

·
Registered
217 Posts
After riding the Sunflower Mine loop today, I'm very glad I had the A-Arm guards. Some BIG boulders in there, lots of hits to the underbelly. Took it slow, but still wish I had the full under body kit. I will soon enough though, just ordered the 1/2" kit.

·
Registered
726 Posts
After riding the Sunflower Mine loop today, I'm very glad I had the A-Arm guards. Some BIG boulders in there, lots of hits to the underbelly. Took it slow, but still wish I had the full under body kit. I will soon enough though, just ordered the 1/2" kit.
Will wait and see what yours look like, if I'm going to keep following you around I'm going to need some too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts