Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, we've been working hard on upgrades for the YXZ and thought we would show you some of that progress. If you don't know us, we manufacture a complete line of UTV part's and accessories. We are most well known for our UHMW protection products. We introduced UHMW protection products to the UTV market places back in 2007. Today you'll find our protection products proving themselves on the toughest proving grounds possible on many factory team race machines. The current defending KOH, SCORE, BITD and GNCC Pro UTV Champions are all protected by our UHMW products. In fact racers who have won just about every major Pro UTV off road race in 2015 including the: 2015 UTV World Championship, 2015 King of Hammers, 2015 Mint 400, 2015 Silver State 300, 2015 Baja 500, 2015 Baja Sur 500, The 2015 Vegas to Reno 500, Imperial Valley 250 and every round of the 2015 GNCC Series XC1 Pro UTV Class to date are all running Factory UTV UHMW skid plates.

While the stock YXZ skid is closer to full coverage than other oem skids, it's still very weak and will get torn up out on the trail in no time. We've got the bottom of the YXZ covered with UHMW available in 3/8 and ultra tough 1/2 in UHMW. We've got the belly covered as well as custom molded A-Arm and Rocker guards. We'll have the parts up on our website with price info available very soon, but here is a sneak peek.

YXZ Ultimate UHMW kit (includes:skids, arm guards and rocker sliders)

YXZ-ultimate2.jpg

ultsideview.jpg

A-Arm Guards (white lettering for promotional purposes only)

YXZ-aarm2.jpg

trailarm2.jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Finally getting around to installing these skids. Rear A-arm gaurds hit the factory tires. Anyone else have that problem? I have tensor regulators to mount up, they may be fine. Would like to hear if this is a problem and how you fixed it. I sent factory UTV a message, waiting to hear back.
Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wanted to update this post. Bob from Factory UTV has total steped up and handled this issue. They have change the cut of the rear gaurds to clear tires. He sent me the new ones and a shipping label to return the old. Installed them today with no issues.

After looking at all the chips in my a arms from 70 miles of use, I would put these as a must have. I think these will also protect the shocks from the same kind of damage.

Thank you Bob

·
Registered
505 Posts
I would agree, after seeing all the paint worn off the a-arms in one dune trip I would definitely run these or at the least get the arms powder coated.
FUTV are good people, nice family ran business that cares about their customers & their product.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts