Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from my dealer saying as we speak the truck is there with the YXZ's so I will be seeing my 1st YXZ this Sat at 8:00 am cant wait to check it out n to sit in one, The best thing is my wife is just as excited as I am. I told her that we can go after I work tomorrow night n sleep in the truck in the parking lot so that we are there 1st thing in the morning because its a 2 hr drive to get there. Well she said that she isn't that excited about it. WOMEN! Well at least I tried.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There really beautiful in person and you'll love how you sit in it..I had to tear myself away and remind myself I'm to upside down on my xp, so I ended up buying a new brute force 750 ��

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ones they have now are all sold. I didn't want the yellow anyway I learned my lesson years ago I had a yellow sxs n where ever I went the bees would be all over it, it really sucked. So I painted it n never had a problem since n here in Az the bees can get nasty real quick. But anyway looking to get the blue or orange one, now leaning to the blue. Will have about 2 months to make up my mind.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The ones they have now are all sold. I didn't want the yellow anyway I learned my lesson years ago I had a yellow sxs n where ever I went the bees would be all over it, it really sucked. So I painted it n never had a problem since n here in Az the bees can get nasty real quick. But anyway looking to get the blue or orange one, now leaning to the blue. Will have about 2 months to make up my mind.
Wow that makes sense about the bee's but 99% of people probably don't think about that being an issue.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They r awesome in person this is the 1st time I saw one, n the seats fit me perfect to me very comfy. That bar behind the seats seems to high to use as a harness bar, What do u guys think? Also wished that the seats were made for harnesses with the hole in them to slide the harnesses through. Did anyone see how thick the frt sway bar was, I sort of laughed at it wow they r thin n I mean thin, But I guess it does its job. Other then that this thing is awesome n also a Yamaha which it makes it even better. I was surprise that they left me even sit in it because it was sold n I respect that, it was all good. Glad I finally saw one! Now to wait n to see how they do for a couple of months n to see all the videos on them from everybody that owns them.

·
Registered
753 Posts
This is the funnest thread I've read here to date. Holy cow... thanks for posting it. Here we have an user ZZTOP who's been posting for weeks here how great the new Yami sxs is ... all the while he has NEVER seen the thing in person yet????

And he's still posting how awesome it is on every thread and you STILL haven't even drove it ????

Bhaahahahahaha Holy cow.. Thank you for the laughs and entertainment. This is awesome, can't even make this stuff up.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow u really got me on that one. I like what I see of them so far from what customers say n vids, And I also said that I have a couple of months to see how they r holding up n to see more vids of them in the real world, Oh n I have said that I still have to drive it yet to be sure. Maybe u didn't understand what I said so just wanted to say it again. Hope that u get it this time. And yes I think they still r awesome. So whats ur point? Oh maybe its because ur big bad azz turbo can beat a non turbo, And the biggest thing is ur proud about that. All the power to u then. I think it will do just great for what I want it for. I do not know what ur trying to get at just talking shit again I guess. I guess it really bothers u if I buy the YXZ hey thanks for worrying about me but it will be ok. Like I said I really like it so far but I still have to drive it to make sure. And again don't worry it will all be good. Thanks again n have a great night. Oh n thanks for the good laugh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts