Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Lol. Wdy think. Bro. Get out and put 1000 miles on it before you touch the suspension. Learn the car and the way it behaves in different terrains
ive gone 3 weekends in a row lol and the break in period screw that i went balls out the first weekend lol i couldn't drive like a slow i just couldn't
馃槱i tried i really did hahahah.....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
there goes a few pics

done a few mods to it, mirrors was a must .
music was also a must for me
and i had those amazon led bars laying around so i went ahead and put them to use.

i am currently giving the 2 inch spacers a try idk how i feel about them tbh i did test them out the car does feel way more stable way more handling but idk i was just too concern the entire time and idk if i like that or idk if it was just my first time driving it with the spacers. but it handles the amazingly alllll day in hard loose dirt terrain a-lot of whoops etc.

the car has been amazing my only complain is the exhaust note from the outside hopefully next month or so i just get a exhaust system and a flash tune.

the shock settings i went directly to this guys settings and i am currently in this setting

if anyone have better settings shoot them over to give them a shot

Registered
I order online. Rocky Mountain is my usual parts supplier of choice these days. Quick shipment and you know whether or not they have in stock when you order it.

Registered
@cesarortiz23 nice set up so far. 馃馃徏 I get it through Del Amo motorsports, they have good deals sometimes or like others have said online. Yamaha filter and Yamalube Full Synthetic 10-40.

Here's my schedule so far, if you wanna join us on the following. I also ride most given weekends local ohv around my place to get the itch out.... I consider any OHV 1-3 hrs a day trip. Hell I've even done Dumont and Glamis dunes same day trip....

• Thanksgiving weekend Glamis (4 hours away)
  • Dec 3 Utah Sand Hallow (5 hours away)
  • Dec 10 Glamis Sand Drags - Red Bull Race - same day trip?
  • Dec 26 Big Bear Snow Run - Hesperia-Big Bear ..if snow drops
  • New Years Glamis maybe?
  • Jan Big Bear Snow Run #2
  • Jan Utah Sand Hallow for another event
  • Mar/Apr tentative Montana (week long trip)
  • Apr Dumont Dunes (4hrs away)
  • Aug St Anthony Dunes Sand Outlaws (week long trip)(12hrs)

That light bar right there is going to be getting pegged with stones following someone, and or smashed when you get to some rough trail riding. I've bumped my bumper in a little.... I would flip it to the top side of the bumper.

Highly suggest some type of light bar on the roof, far throw. I have a small roof one + pods. Others have no pods and one that curves with the roof line under the front of the roof. All preference. These cars move fast, you wanna see what's ahead and you wanna be seen.

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
@cesarortiz23 nice set up so far. 馃馃徏 I get it through Del Amo motorsports, they have good deals sometimes or like others have said online. Yamaha filter and Yamalube Full Synthetic 10-40.

Here's my schedule so far, if you wanna join us on the following. I also ride most given weekends local ohv around my place to get the itch out.... I consider any OHV 1-3 hrs a day trip. Hell I've even done Dumont and Glamis dunes same day trip....

• Thanksgiving weekend Glamis (4 hours away)
  • Dec 3 Utah Sand Hallow (5 hours away)
  • Dec 10 Glamis Sand Drags - Red Bull Race - same day trip?
  • Dec 26 Big Bear Snow Run - Hesperia-Big Bear ..if snow drops
  • New Years Glamis maybe?
  • Jan Big Bear Snow Run #2
  • Jan Utah Sand Hallow for another event
  • Mar/Apr tentative Montana (week long trip)
  • Apr Dumont Dunes (4hrs away)
  • Aug St Anthony Dunes Sand Outlaws (week long trip)(12hrs)

That light bar right there is going to be getting pegged with stones following someone, and or smashed when you get to some rough trail riding. I've bumped my bumper in a little.... I would flip it to the top side of the bumper.

Highly suggest some type of light bar on the roof, far throw. I have a small roof one + pods. Others have no pods and one that curves with the roof line under the front of the roof. All preference. These cars move fast, you wanna see what's ahead and you wanna be seen.

View attachment 121930
Dammmm you have a whole schedule budddd

that鈥檚 so cool

What suspension setting are you guys running
I want to try some other settings
ima go to Gorman tomorrow for a few hours

61 - 70 of 70 Posts