Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently building my YXZ, here within the month the engine is getting pulled to have rods installed and have the head shipped off for head work, tube works trans setup,as long as installing MPI turbo kit. However I'm wanting to buy a long travel kit but retain my factory shocks. LTR has a good looking kit and was more likely leaning towards those guys. didn't know if anyone was running a fireball setup, currently. theirs is 3.5" wider on each side and +1" wheelbase in the front and +2" in the rear. I mostly ride at little sahara in oklahoma and do some rock crawling here. Anyone's advise would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think Fireball/nxs are the only ones that have extra wheel base in their kit and they use factory shocks

·
Vendor
76 Posts
Yes, this is a fireball built kit, put together and sold from NXS.
Full chromolly kit w axles. 7/8" heims. +3.5 per side, +1" out front,,+2" out back. $4199 Retail. Complete w brake lines and everything needed for install.
I will be setting up the shocks for these kits through NXS if you want to go the next level with aftermarket springs kits, and or revalve, or different aftermarket shocks altogether!

You use your stock shock lengths. I will be shock testing and I can get you guys some videos and impressions after next week. We will be playing and testing in Dumont area.
Come on out to SxS Wars next weekend in Dumont!

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes, this is a fireball built kit, put together and sold from NXS.
Full chromolly kit w axles. 7/8" heims. +3.5 per side, +1" out front,,+2" out back. $4199 Retail. Complete w brake lines and everything needed for install.
I will be setting up the shocks for these kits through NXS if you want to go the next level with aftermarket springs kits, and or revalve, or different aftermarket shocks altogether!

You use your stock shock lengths. I will be shock testing and I can get you guys some videos and impressions after next week. We will be playing and testing in Dumont area.
Come on out to SxS Wars next weekend in Dumont!
WoW, Looks amazing!, I like the fact that the kit provide extra wheel base.

·
Vendor
76 Posts
You can order whatever powder coat color you want also! The kit is not colored ahead of time.
And with the wider stance of the this kit comes a softer ride with the stock Fox shocks since the leverage against the shock has increased. This is a good thing!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts