Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be spending the first week of October in Flagstaff, renting a camper and looking for campground recommendations with full hook-ups (power/water/sewage) that are scenic, close to great trail systems and not too far from NAU. With my daughter attending NAU this fall, Flag will become a regular camping destination for us. This will be our First trip though with family so I need the full hookup services. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Sister went to NAU back in the early 2000's. Usually we would go to the Cinders but there's no hook ups. It's beautiful and it's huge. However the terrain is a bit rough on paint (volcanic ash). It's got giant hills and some trails. Probably not what your looking for but we used to take my parents 40' Bus (diesel) and park it out there with our own Class C. We never cared about hooking up though. There might be some camping at Munds Park or right around there. I think it's more dirt roads than trails though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it’s looks like we are going to do just that. Gonna go in September tent and back in October and rent a local camper and camp there again. We will probably be up there every other month between riding and snowboarding

1 - 5 of 5 Posts