Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of us typically get away for a week or so on a sled trip every February. Thinking about changing it up this year and making it an 8-10 day road trip/YXZ trip/sled trip. My question is, what area would you recommend where we can trailer the SxS’s to and ride a few days, then drive a couple hours in just the trucks to rent a sled to play in the white stuff for a day or two?
Plan on traveling mid to late February so was kind of looking at Havasu area? Assuming the daytime temps are tolerable in the buggies. We will be traveling from Indiana, just outside of Chicago so trying to get our ducks in a row sooner than later. Any info or input is appreciated.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I live in Lake Havasu City and think that winter is our best riding season, and my 2017 radiator-in-front keeps my car nice and warm on chilly mornings. There are hundreds (probably thousands) of miles of trails within an hour or so from here. Our local sidexside club has between 600 and 800 members and we ride regularly. Let me know if I can help you.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about sled trails/backcountry? Within a couple hours drive?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts