Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 SSSE for sale 943 miles on machine.

Frame:
Front clip was bent on original frame last year. After months on backorder a brand new frame finally showed up. The bare frame was taken and I had a full top to bottom front to back Rayscar design gusset kit along with some parts from Teixieras kit welded into it. I then had it powdercoated with powder I purchased from Krash so it would match the cage from him that is on it.

Motor:
DLP stage 2 turbo kit 7psi on Low boost (150 wheel HP) and 12psi on High boost (200 wheel HP) setup on a rocker switch. Shimless buckets on both intake and exhaust sides. Weller upper and lower Throttle body brackets with UPP boots. Runs on DLP tuned factory Yamaha ecu. Trinity slip on exhaust. This machine runs great and is very fast.

Transmission: GYTR clutch basket has never given me so much as a hiccup at the current power at 12psi. Transmission MCU is tuned by DLP.

Driveline is stock except for an Alba driveshaft coupling with upgraded rubber bushing and the rear weld on the driveshaft has been reinforced with a much better weld than the factory one.

Krash cage with roof
Larger capacity Trail tank (11 gallons)
Beard seats
Trail Armor skid plates
Yamaha front/rear A arm guards
Weller sway bar links
DLP front shock relocation bracket
Boost and AFR gauges in dash cluster

The machine has been very well maintained I keep records of all fluid changes and stay on top of that. Machine is overall in great condition with no issues at all. I have a full new spare set of the tires that are the same as what's currently on the machine the ones on the machine still have plenty of life left in them as well. Kanati Terramaster 29X10X14. I also have the original seats and fuel tank. I am located on Long Island PM me any questions or call 631 872 3041 John
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Asking 22k I have the clean title in hand.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts