Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fuel Moto offers professional ECU flashing services for the YXZ 1000R. Our ECU flashing service requires users to send us their ECU (same day turnaround in most cases).
We offer two different flashing services:

Fuel Moto D-Flash $149.00 D-Flash ECU reflashing service is designed to remove the factory performance related restrictions as well as other optimizations within the tune, allowing increases in throttle response, running quality, driveability, and overall performance. D-Flash works great on stock machines and is also designed to operate with modifications such as an exhaust & intake in conjunction with aftermarket piggyback fuel controllers such as the Dynojet Power Commander and Fuel Moto Micro EFI tuner.

Fuel Moto E-Flash $249.00 Fuel Moto E-Flash is designed as a complete engine management solution, no other add on devices are necessary. Factory restrictions are removed and all available definitions are calibrated as necessary for each application. E-Flash offers substantial increases in horsepower & torque, driveability, and overall response. E-Flash includes extensive tune modification including air/fuel & spark timing optimization for your specific combination. E-Flash is an excellent option for everyday street riders as well racers. We offer unlimited re-flashing (shipping not included) for no charge, and your ECU can be returned to stock at any time.

For more info you can visit Fuel Moto ECU Flash
Can I call you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jamie,
I have a new 2020 SS SE with GTYR turbo that I just installed. The car only has about 12 hours on it so it's not even broken in yet.
I want to keep my stock exhaust for now, especially since I drive in the forest land around here and I don't want to compromise the spark arrestor requirements.
I also don't want to increase the boost to the point of having to run race fuel.
Is the new ECU that came in the kit flashed to improve the inherent lean conditions?
Do you have a re flash that can help me?
Would you re flash the ECU that came with the turbo kit? or the original factory ECU?
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just wrote to Fuel Moto asking if they are still following this forum.
I'll let you know what they say...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did have a reply from Jamie through e mail. He stated that, "unfortunately they do not currently offer maps that support forced induction on the YXZ."

21 - 26 of 26 Posts