Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2021 YXZ 1000 ss XT-R like 2 weeks ago and now I have about 10 hours on it. Earlier today the gauge cluster looked like it was leaking internally, and now the gauge cluster just looks like a broken calculator. It is completely unreadable. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue? At first I thought it might just be a problem because it is so cold out, but it hasn't changed for the past few days.

·
Registered
131 Posts
this winter i have been reading about a lot more issues than normal. how cold is it where you are? haven't heard of a cluster issue, but did read about battery failures and fuel issues when below 10F

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this winter i have been reading about a lot more issues than normal. how cold is it where you are? haven't heard of a cluster issue, but did read about battery failures and fuel issues when below 10F
it was around 10F but i was also driving at like 60 mph for over an hour so i guess the wind could have chilled it out enough to make it mess up. I looked at it today and it isnt as bad however I still might take it into the dealer and have them replace it. I let you know if it returns to normal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looked at it today and now it is fine... not sure why lol. Guess lcd screen just hate 10 degrees at 60 mph for 30 minutes lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts