Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently did the GYTR gear reduction. The machine runs and drives great, but once in awhile it gets stuck in first and won’t shift out unless you shut the machine off. It flashes a trouble light when it does this.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Recently did the GYTR gear reduction. The machine runs and drives great, but once in awhile it gets stuck in first and won’t shift out unless you shut the machine off. It flashes a trouble light when it does this.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?
Did you ever get it figured out? Did it get worse? Mine is stuck in first gear. Won’t shift at all. Had Tubeworks do GSC. no help. Screwed. No help to be found.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine has done the same since I did the TW 1st gear swap....if you don't over rev it's fine .......otherwise, what it is.

Any suggestions?
mine does the same exact thing. And it’s only once in a while. Mine also seems to shift pretty hard and have a pretty bad delay. Let me know if you figured anything out

·
Registered
9 Posts
You need to calibrate your speedo with the little gizmo that came in the kit
Are you talking about the calibration of the gsc for tire size ? I didn't buy the kit or install it 😕 so it's a learning curve for me lol but I programmed the gsc to get the speedo reading correctly or pretty close 30mph gps is about 29mph on my speedo...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts