Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started off with a 2016 utv. This was a gytr turbo car with long travel. I had a shop convert it to paddle shift and stretch frame 6in. The turbo kit was converted to rear radiator and rear aftermarket intercooler with fan. I was planning on building a high boost, high horsepower utv. I went a different direction with a Weller turbo kit at modest 10psi and Boostlok SS clutch kit. I am selling gytr turbo parts for 2k. These parts WILL NOT fit a stock yxz. Someone with stretched frame or not afraid to modify tubing and add a rear radiator could make it work. This Will Not be a bolt on setup on 19+ yxzs. You get used about 600 miles gytr Garrett Turbo, gytr exhaust manifold, gytr intake manifold, gytr down pipe, Used Graves exhaust muffler, new aftermarket rear intercooler with fan, new large 4in air filter with large tubing, new Tial blow off valve. New O2 sensor in exhaust, 3bar map sensor, hmf guage panel with switches, new afr guage, new boost guage, new Barnett fiber/steel plates for SS. Complete new gytr clutch hub/plates for SS. That alone is 1300 Complete. Complete Eibach spring set off of 2017 SS. Fuse block for multiple accessories. You will need to buy Power Commander 5 with autotune. I do not have gytr ecu with turbo flash or the small front intercooler that originally came with the kit. I will not separate. Take it all and sell clutches to get most of your money back. I am in Phoenix and unwilling to ship. I am not desperate to sell. I don't have computer and have hard time posting pictures. My name is Chris and will text you pics if send me name and phone number. My cell is 480-236-2288. If you have Fab skills then this could work for you. If not then don't spend your money. The parts are good, I just don't need someone to think this will bolt on without some intake/intercooler tubework and cutting down exhaust pipe to fit the shorter frame. Bring on the Boost! Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts