Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, 2012 Wildcat 1000 owner from Boise area thinking of upgrading in the next 6 months. Exciting times to see so many changes happening from all major brands.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, I'm in Boise! And my YXZ is on order. Will be looking for some SxS riding areas soon.
Yeah we all will. With the Soda fire taking out a huge chunk of the Oywhee Range we will all be searching for riding places. Did a Trinity lakes run last weekend. Beautiful up there.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome to the forum TIK... I was up in Boise, Idaho a few years ago white water rafting very cool state were do your ride your 64" SXS ???

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Welcome from AZ! Love the St Anthony dunes!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forum TIK... I was up in Boise, Idaho a few years ago white water rafting very cool state were do your ride your 64" SXS ???
All over really. Oywhee range early in the year before it gets hot. Silver City area has loads of trails. St. Anthony a couple of times a year. Mide-late summer it's north around Cascade or any high mountain areas.

·
Registered
348 Posts
All over really. Oywhee range early in the year before it gets hot. Silver City area has loads of trails. St. Anthony a couple of times a year. Mide-late summer it's north around Cascade or any high mountain areas.
Cool thank you for sharing and I will need to go back and ride with the YXZ someday :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm also from the boise area... (Caldwell)
Anyway I will be buying one in the coming months.

I went to snake river yesterday as they were putting it together. Such a bad machine! Love it. Only problem I'm having is trying to figure out what color I want!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I checked the one at Snake River today. Got to go for a ride in it with one of the sales guys. That sucker went like a raped ape. I'm in love now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts