Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats!! What dealer got 1 first? Moon was supposed to get 1 first for me. Rep pulled it to send to Duluth so it would sit at Wild Bill race. I pulled deposit & bought XP turbo. Might trade on Orange YXZ later. Would like to hear your MN opinion.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats!! What dealer got 1 first? Moon was supposed to get 1 first for me. Rep pulled it to send to Duluth so it would sit at Wild Bill race. I pulled deposit & bought XP turbo. Might trade on Orange YXZ later. Would like to hear your MN opinion.
I know its off topic, but whats your feel for the XP turbo?? I keep going back and fourth between the YXZ and the Turbo

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I loved it for about 50% of what I would be doing with it. It was what I have come to expect from Yamaha. I'm 6'3, 275 lbs and felt great in the cockpit. Very impressed. But as is,it will not work for the other 50% of what I'd use it for. The Rekluse may or may not get it there. Jury is still out on that . I'd have to drive one with a Rekluse before I could by it, or at least see a ton of videos. Yet to see one video.

So if anyone is interested River Valley Power and Sports, Red Wing, MN has a yellow one not spoken for. It's the only one they have right now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only serious problem I could see was the radiator location and lack of protection. No matter what speed I would be ridding in I see this being a huge problem. Still trying to wrap my head around that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They just got one in Grand Rapids today. I went and checked it out, I really think it's well built. The seats seem like they lean back quite a bit, anyone else notice this? This one was already sold to someone in Duluth. I just reserved one to rent in Phoenix over Thanksgiving, we are headed to Tucson for the holiday, I should know after 3 days if I want to trade my Maverick for one. Can hardly wait to try it out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello Hamaha, I got a cabin in Marcel. Any talk about getting some more trails connected up there ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts