Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Discounts on everything from lugnuts to roll cages!
Take advantage of this great oppurtunity!!!
Give us a call if you have any questions

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As the day is slowly coming to an end dont forget to check out all the great prices we have right now!
The sale ends at midnight so dont waste anymore time!
Great products at great prices!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sale extended.jpg

That's right ladies and gentlemen, our Black Friday sale is now extended through the weekend.
Get the parts you need before your next ride.
Great products and great prices, what could be better then that?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont forget we are in the office today!
If you have any questions or ready to place an order,
give us a call and we will get you taken care of!
855-797-7373

·
Registered
143 Posts
You guys don't seem to have much on your site for the YXZ do you guys have stuff that's not listed on there

·
Registered
582 Posts
You guys don't seem to have much on your site for the YXZ do you guys have stuff that's not listed on there
As a supporting vendor sure seems like a guy in his garage..... Doesn't answer posts, doesn't have a site, sells others equipment. I'm not sure Id buy anything at this rate.

·
Registered
199 Posts
As a supporting vendor sure seems like a guy in his garage..... Doesn't answer posts, doesn't have a site, sells others equipment. I'm not sure Id buy anything at this rate.
If you read about them on their Web Site you would think they are the best thing in this industry.. Now if you try to actually call and talk to someone its like they don't exist. Finally gave up and went local dealer route

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I bought side bags from them today, called and took less than 5 minutes. Ordering from their site would be easier though.

·
Registered
582 Posts
If you read about them on their Web Site you would think they are the best thing in this industry.. Now if you try to actually call and talk to someone its like they don't exist. Finally gave up and went local dealer route
Double c your in Fresno? I'm in Sanger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts