Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm spending way too much money this week. The credit card is the easy part; it's when the wife pays the balance that the trouble starts.

·
Registered
72 Posts
She should probably thank you for being responsible and buying during BF deals vs regular MSRP.

·
Registered
541 Posts
She probably buys shoes and purses that you don’t even know about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Gotcha
Nice bike too!!! I had a Ducati Multistrada 1200 that the wife and I rode together on, but sold it last year

·
Registered
775 Posts
Well lets see, i ordered a new frame, Brick city roll cage, Super atv front bumper, frame gussets, $700 of oem parts, and PRP seats and harnesses order on black friday. Not to mention all the new plastics i just bought for color change, oh yeah forgot about the 60w rugged radio i bought a couple months back. At least the wife is happy with my choices and that i am not running down to buy a new ride altogether.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it WAS a nice bike. Two months ago I was taken out by the proverbial left turn (inattentive) driver and it was totaled. Multistrada? Those are awesome. Would have considered one but didn't trust the service network while riding all over the US. Probably not a worthy worry, but went with the Yamaha instead.

Gibbster, you take the cake. While I'm saving a lot with the sales, I'm only going to be out around $1,700 or so. But, I also went with a full compliment of Rugged stuff last month, so add that in and I'm hurt'n like you.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah, it WAS a nice bike. Two months ago I was taken out by the proverbial left turn (inattentive) driver and it was totaled. Multistrada? Those are awesome. Would have considered one but didn't trust the service network while riding all over the US. Probably not a worthy worry, but went with the Yamaha instead.

That sucks!! At least you are around to tell the story.

·
Registered
541 Posts

That sucks!! At least you are around to tell the story.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I went way over budget for my 2016 for aftermarket stuff, but my 2019 is a different story. Some accessories, to include 30" tires and that is about it. No expensive mods at all. I do have the Graves header, and PC5 tuner and that is it for performance. Could not be happier with my 2019 YXZ SS SE.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe I'm in about $6000 so far on my accessorizing. I could of had a brand new Honda Civic SI for what I'm into this YXZ.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
It gets worse lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
I believe I'm in about $6000 so far on my accessorizing. I could of had a brand new Honda Civic SI for what I'm into this YXZ.
Yeah, but you cannot take a Honda civic where a yxz can go! Go look at the new can ams, polaris and all the others. At over 30k each it totally justified my building my ride back up vs a new one. Of course unless i got another yxz which are priced reasonable. But then you go back to the fact that i have done so much with mine already and not i know it intimately. Plus i will have all the goodies i want on there and then some for still cheaper than any new other ones i saw at dealer yesterday. I really enjoy my yxz and will now even more so. I know i am into this now around 8k

1 - 20 of 22 Posts