Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the other lucky ones who already took delivery of their yxz:
How are you transporting the new toy to the playground?
I bought a flatbed that fits the yxz perfectly and that's it, but also have a toy hauler (with retractable bunks at the back) which I will use when camping. But this thing is tall!
My toy hauler is in storage right now, so I don't have an exact measurement, but I'm pretty sure the yxz won't fit without airing down and compressing the suspension.
What's everybody else doing to avoid this issue?

·
Registered
348 Posts
The only other option I can think of is a aftermarket roll cage or modified stock cage with a flat roof.

I would see if you can get height spec's from lone star racing on the cage they built to see if this may be a option for you ?

Lone Star Racing

I'm still waiting on a blue yxz and I'm lucky it will fit in my toy hauler and enjoy your new wheels :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
ima weld me a tow bar off ebay for $69 bucks to the front and drang dat sum bitsh down the road .

·
Registered
589 Posts
It's no taller than my Wolverine with Mega Mayhem's on it. Comes in about 73ish inches.

Just got this with a 7' interior and 78" door. 8X24 Enclosed with 2' vnose. Had full length e-trak welded to the frame for tire bonnet tie downs.

Transport Trailer Vehicle Garage Automotive exterior
Floor Flooring Tile Glass Room
Room Architecture

1 - 5 of 5 Posts