Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks like they have made it to socal from what i can gather. Im waiting on a orange one that i plan to drive to oregon to pick up. Been waiting a couple months just checking on here for updates

·
Registered
260 Posts
looks like they have made it to socal from what i can gather. Im waiting on a orange one that i plan to drive to oregon to pick up. Been waiting a couple months just checking on here for update

I am in same boat as you.. Going to head up to Oregon to pick up, probably at the same dealership...been waiting a few months... The Oranges are lagging for some reason..

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks like they have made it to socal from what i can gather. Im waiting on a orange one that i plan to drive to oregon to pick up. Been waiting a couple months just checking on here for update

I am in same boat as you.. Going to head up to Oregon to pick up, probably at the same dealership...been waiting a few months... The Oranges are lagging for some reason..

ya my buddy also ordered a blue one from them so we will be picking up at the same time. Hoping soon, kind of weird to see them all the way in socal and yet the dealer has zero info on when they are getting anything. Not making much effort to find out either haha

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah they had 3 oranges coming when I ordered it.. A bunch of blues and yellows but only 3 oranges. They had deposits on all pretty quick... Where are you in nor cal? I am in redding and I know they have 3 yellows here....Also saw a yellow in red bluff... But obviously the cost of a few tanks of diesel fuel is much less then the crapifornia surcharge lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
(Arizona) Just got a call from my dealer today saying they got a B/W in, and wondering if I wanted it. But I'm still holding out for the orange.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Im closer to the bay area. I dont mind the drive in fact i will make it a trip. With no charges for setup and that other bs plus i have property in oregon to register so no tax either. Silly for me to buy it in Cali

·
Registered
199 Posts
Im closer to the bay area. I dont mind the drive in fact i will make it a trip. With no charges for setup and that other bs plus i have property in oregon to register so no tax either. Silly for me to buy it in Cali
I cant help with the sales tax but when i got my yellow YXZ from Wilsons they were close to 1K cheaper than our other dealership.. it was all the set up and delivery fees..

·
Registered
44 Posts
They made them to Berts for 24+ OTD....LOL
Wow... I was actually going to call them today to see if they got any in. Did you just call and ask the price or were you in the store trying to buy one? I want to buy a B&W ASAP but not at that price. They probably won't be willing to negotiate until they have a lot sitting on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yep I was in town and looking to buy.I could have gotten a yellow for 22,200,but was looking for a blue or orange.Berts knows the blue will be a hot item.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Dealer in St. George, Utah got several Blue and White ones in yesterday. My Orange one should show up in a day or two.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
I was at RideNow here in Chandler AZ and watched them deliver a blue/white freshy off of the truck......:cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts