Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Looks like you got it about licked.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
All we have left to do is swap out the front springs, install plastic, and modify the aftermarket cage. I'm not a huge fan of his tire choice, but once cut they'll bite really well for hill climbing. :) I'll take some more pictures to share once the build is finished. :)

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Our customer bought the 6" Foam filter POD to replace the small 4" filter that comes in the Hurricane kit, purchased an aftermarket intake boot (stock one failed), and regeared his transmission (Tubeworks overdrive). Needless to say this thing is an all around beast that's pleasant to drive slow or fast. I'm proud to report that he hasn't had any tuning, overheating, or crankshaft issues to date. I can't remember who made the updated intake boot but if he remembers I'll update the thread.

Take Care

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Our customer bought the 6" Foam filter POD to replace the small 4" filter that comes in the Hurricane kit, purchased an aftermarket intake boot (stock one failed), and regeared his transmission (Tubeworks overdrive). Needless to say this thing is an all around beast that's pleasant to drive slow or fast. I'm proud to report that he hasn't had any tuning, overheating, or crankshaft issues to date. I can't remember who made the updated intake boot but if he remembers I'll update the thread.

Take Care
Intake boot? I would like more info.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts