Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Water transportation Boat Vehicle Speedboat Boating Hi I'm new to the forum and Sure this isn't the right place for this post but here it goes anyways. I need to sell my 2011 24,7 Malibu wakesetter so I can buy a yxz it a beautiful boat it 24ft 7 inches long loaded out I just put 4 Rev 10s and redid all interior speaker this year. I'm asking $80,000 they are $135,000 new make me an offer... trying to post a pic just haven't figured out how yet

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it does suck a little but I don't have time to use it as much any more and my wife will shoot me if I invest another 30 or 40k into another toy with out selling one

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would buy it but it wont fit in the garage, sorry...

·
Registered
762 Posts
You can buy 2 or 3 yxz for 80k. Lol

·
Registered
762 Posts
But if you live near lake mead it's about dried up. So i can see why your selling your boat

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live near houston tx the closest lake is only about an hour away so it's not to far... the problem is my kids don't really enjoy it so I don't get to use it very much any more and the main reason I'm selling it is I got to take my first dune trip this year I took my KTM 450 sxf and my polaris ranger 900 crew to little sahara and I fell in love with dunning then yamaha had to go and release a sxs that I could shift probably the only thing in the world I'd be willing to sell my boat for and now that's all I can think about lol

·
Registered
762 Posts
IF I LIVE CLOSER TO THE DUNES I WOULD NOT BE SELLING THIS EITHER. BUT THIS 300hp WILDCAT IS BUILD FOR THE DUNES AND I HAVE SUNK OVER $65K IN IT. Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Off-road racing

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a bad ass machine I'm sure someone will be wanting to buy it really soon with dune season getting into full swing

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And the fact that you have 65k in it is exactly why I want to sell my boat before I buy one the machine is only 20k but I know buy the time I'm done I will but another 20k in it atleast and I don't need close to 200 worth of toys sitting around the house well actually I'm completely ok with it but the wife won't be and like they say happy wife happy life

·
Registered
762 Posts
WELL I'M ONLY WANT $35K FOR IT. HALF WHAT I HAVE IN IT. BUT l'VE HAD FUN WITH THE BUILD AND IT GETS YOUR BLOOD PUMPING EVERYTIME YOU DRIVE IT. DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND ABOUT KEEPING THE WIFE HAPPY. LOL

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
And the fact that you have 65k in it is exactly why I want to sell my boat before I buy one the machine is only 20k but I know buy the time I'm done I will but another 20k in it atleast and I don't need close to 200 worth of toys sitting around the house well actually I'm completely ok with it but the wife won't be and like they say happy wife happy life
Excpecually if you have payments on them. :D:D:D Never made a payment on a toy and never will. Its cash only here or I don't own them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Excpecually if you have payments on them. :D:D:D Never made a payment on a toy and never will. Its cash only here or I don't own them.
I usually only pay cash for toys also and the yxz will definitely be bought with cash but I have to admit with the boat I financed part of it I just could bring myself to pull 135k out of savings so I put 80k down and financed the rest but I definitely understand your point of view on it if you can't pay cash for a toy it's usually better that you don't own it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.