Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Drove by snake river Yamaha in Boise today, saw something shiny and yellow. Pulled in to look, it's just the demo unit they have had for a couple weeks. Gave it another once over, so very nice. Haven't been this impatience in a long time.
Shop guy said next week maybe???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Drove by snake river Yamaha in Boise today, saw something shiny and yellow. Pulled in to look, it's just the demo unit they have had for a couple weeks. Gave it another once over, so very nice. Haven't been this impatience in a long time.
Shop guy said next week maybe???
Maybe getting close, however I did check a few shops around Seattle area today and no one had an ETA yet. I think the dealers get a heads up when units are to arrive but not certain. Always good to hear what dealers and where are getting them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Still waiting in georgia. I was told by my dealer that they are calling the warehouse every morning and from there it is only a couple days a way. I am still hoping to get a call that is has arrived tho. Waiting really sux.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got a friend that works at Boyt in Idaho Falls, same story there. He indicated they were supposed to get their first beginning of October, still none.....

Rexburg Motorsports is supposed to call me when they get one in. I'll post when or IF I hear from them...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Its getting past all the drive bys and phone calls to dealers! Where are they!!!

Yamaha realizes everyone in Idaho has guns right???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Boondockers in Idaho Falls, picked one up in Utah. I took a long lunch Thursday and went and checked it out. Loved the cab layout, and how easy it was to access everything in and around the motor. It had paddles on it, so no chance of driving it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts