Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not intending on hi-jacking your post, but what is a fair price on insurance? State farm quoted us something around $80 a month!

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's damn near impossible to find a quote and compare. You yourself and where you live effects it all.. Cheapest in Az for us is Progressive. When we lived in Vegas they were twice as much as Az and more expensive then others.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I use to have progressive but early this year they raised my premium . It almost double so I called geico and have my Harley , triumph tiger 800, wr 426 and my new yxz for $756 per year!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not intending on hi-jacking your post, but what is a fair price on insurance? State farm quoted us something around $80 a month!
Sheesh! I have state farm and they better not give me a quote that high or I will be looking elsewhere that seems really high. I don't pay much more than that on my Tundra. Where are you located and what do you pay on your vehicle if you mind me asking?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Markel.

Full coverage $312 year. $500 deductible to begin but goes down every year you don't have a claim. Mine was at $250.
15 Ace.
13 Ranger.
06 Sportsman.

I had a claim 1 1/2 months ago. Totally my mistake. They paid with a check received one week later, no problems.

Markel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got my insurance from Geico, $280.00 yr. vs. $980.00 quote from State Farm. Thought State Farm would give me a better deal because I have my home and all other vehicles will them, but no, now a new Geico customer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got my insurance from Geico, $280.00 yr. vs. $980.00 quote from State Farm. Thought State Farm would give me a better deal because I have my home and all other vehicles will them, but no, now a new Geico customer.
That's a good rate Big Rig! It sounds like I may be going elsewhere also if State Farm gives me that kind of quote. I've never found anyone that can beat my auto and home rate with State Farm but if they are going to be that much higher on the YXZ I have coming in Dec. then I may have to finally go to someone else.

·
Registered
24 Posts
had many dealings with insurance companies, i will always use Foremost $39 a month full coverage $500 ded. with $5000.00 in upgrades included and they are so easy to deal with.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts