Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just left a dealership in Odessa tx. Spent a few mins checking out the yzx. I didn't get to drive it just sat in it and did a quick walk around. I currently own a maverick and love the quality of can am. That being said, my first impression of the yzx is first class. Seems very well built, fit and finish is second to none. It definitely seems like a better built machine. I am no fan of the styling but have to give credit where it's due. I can't wait to drive one and see how it really stacks up.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Ex Mav owner here. The Yammie made a believer out of me. I jumped ship and am waiting for delivery on my SE. Can't wait!

·
Registered
182 Posts
That's funny, just sold my maverick and put down deposit. I loved my maverick so a little nervous and a lot excited. I'm hoping for more legroom and easier machine to work on.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
That's funny, just sold my maverick and put down deposit. I loved my maverick so a little nervous and a lot excited. I'm hoping for more legroom and easier machine to work on.
Couldn't have said it better! This, in a nutshell, is EXACTLY how I feel. Ha ha!

Reactions: steelerman
1 - 6 of 6 Posts