Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Are you getting it straight from LSR or did you go with the Weller kit?
That is the kit I want as well. It makes the car look like a real desert race car IMO. And will have almost 20" of travel.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have no friends to call and brag to??? Seriously no pics or info makes this a worthless thread
Hahah-- not meaning to sound bragadocious-- sorry-- there are no pics because it hasnt been released to the public until late october-- I dont mean to be a bore-- just thought Id share what Im doing with my ride-- pics and vids are possible when theres only a handful of us with a machine and absolutely no aftermarket stuff available--;/

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you getting it straight from LSR or did you go with the Weller kit?
That is the kit I want as well. It makes the car look like a real desert race car IMO. And will have almost 20" of travel.
I went with the LSR one from their shop because they did my rzr and it rides lime a dream-- the weller racing is the same thing i think-- probably some different gusseting--

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so this will require a shock re-valve, new springs or what?
I honestly dont know-- I spoke with them this morning-- I think the stock shocks arent bad, and they think that this kit will soften them a bit more-- I asked about a dual rate set up and they said they had some things they were working on-- I definitely dont want new shocks-- so I guess we'll see-- I dont mind being the guinee pig;)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Per Corry Weller, the added width helps a lot with ride quality. They have not revalved or resprung their set up yet.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hahah-- not meaning to sound bragadocious-- sorry-- there are no pics because it hasnt been released to the public until late october-- I dont mean to be a bore-- just thought Id share what Im doing with my ride-- pics and vids are possible when theres only a handful of us with a machine and absolutely no aftermarket stuff available--;/
That's cool n that is what a forum is all about to let people know what u r doing. It would be hard to get photo's of something u don't have yet. LOL That's not to hard to understand. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.