Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there runnin these yet? Seem to be growing popularity with the rzr guys. Still cant find a weight or true height size. Looking into tires soon and dont want to run into the issue i had with my blackwaters where my 30"s only measure 28 1/2". Hoping these run closer to a true 30". Not really wanting to go carnivores since they wear so fast and these seem to be a good compromise of wear, strength, and grip.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea not very much more than carnivores

·
Registered
203 Posts
So I found a place called Snyder powersports that has them for 184 a tire. Do they have good reviews? They look like a hell of a tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$184 is what i see and carnivores are usually around $150. They have deeper tread than carnivores and are supposed to wear better, and have tougher sidewalls. A lot of the bouncer guys in the srrs are starting to run them and like them. Price is annoying but the only real downside i can see is 30" carnivores are around 35 lbs and the 30" k9s are 38 lbs, which is 5 lbs heavier than my current 30" itp blackwaters at 33 lbs a tire.

Im afraid with the k9s ill just be in diff breaking city, really wish someone would sell an upgraded front diff already then it would be a no brainer

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id never heard of them before but holy cow 41 lbs for a 30" tire, youre at roctane weight there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts