Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
assuming you have a built motor, how much more HP can the supercharger make? Where does it top out at? What size crank pulley and what size supercharger pulley comes in the kit?
We have pulleys to get you up around 15psi. HP is up to your motor build. Compression, fuel etc.

We will have a 16-18 kit and a 19+ kit. 16-18 is 5psi base and 19+ is landing around 8 psi. They run the same head unit just different pulleys so you can run whatever you want with motor work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm thinking of getting your kit. It looks like the base kit comes with a 7.5psi pulley. Can I run that reliably on the stock internals on my 2017? I have a full Graves exhaust.

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I'm thinking of getting your kit. It looks like the base kit comes with a 7.5psi pulley. Can I run that reliably on the stock internals on my 2017? I have a full Graves exhaust.
Our base kit is 5.5psi. That is all you can run through the 16-18 YXZ. so you will be fine with stock internals with our base kit. Later on if you build the motor you can swap out a pulley and bump up the boost.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts