Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,
I am wanting to add a roll cage to my new SXS. I have my eye on the KRASH RADIUS cage. Any feedback is appreciated

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Check out BCF as well before you purchase. Moses has a sweet product and is awesome to deal with.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have an og radius cage and love it

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
. Mine too held up great after a rollover. 100% beautiful tig welds. Chad is a great dude to deal with and they don’t have the overhead as the big companies, therefore charging less. He will also customize it however you wish. I sent him my overhead storage bag and he made it work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love my Krash cage. Very well built and Chad is great to deal with. If i needed another cage, i would buy another Krash product.

There are several other cages out there, so I get that it’s tough to pick the right one.

///chile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
yxz1.jpg yxz2.jpg In the first pic, the yellow dot is what launched me from coming down that dune, I'm guessing 60ish. The blue center console behind the machine is where I landed on top of the cage and where the machine is sitting is where I landed back on the wheels. The cage is 100% straight, only the roof had the dents. 100% happy with my Krash cage.

Reactions: Yamajammer

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
View attachment 112472 View attachment 112474 In the first pic, the yellow dot is what launched me from coming down that dune, I'm guessing 60ish. The blue center console behind the machine is where I landed on top of the cage and where the machine is sitting is where I landed back on the wheels. The cage is 100% straight, only the roof had the dents. 100% happy with my Krash cage.
Did that hurt ?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Can you imagine what a stock cage would look like .
Yeah, it would be flat down on the body. I see the stock cages all the time on a salvage site where you just know it was a fatal crash, pretty scary to see so many guys running balls out with a OEM cage.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did that hurt ?
Sure didn't feel good, banged up a bit but wasn't terrible. I just installed Eibach sway bars on the firm setting and didn't bring adjustment tools for the shocks, made it ride like I was on a pogo stick. The helmet scratched the ceiling, good thing I had that on too. When I realized the front wheels weren't going to hit the sand, I thought that was the end of my life. First thing I did was call to Krash for saving my life. I'm scared to jump the machine now lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm glad I previously put it on it's side where the stock cage interfered with the drive ability. I kept telling myself I'd put a cage on but of course I kept doing performance upgrades. Stock cages aren't worth the unintentional crash.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
It’s hard to believe Yamaha puts something so cheap on a car that is capable of such speed . Really is the best thing a person can do is a cage and harness. Glad you are ok . Shit happens .

·
Registered
59 Posts
I shopped around for a couple of months and I went with Krash and now currently waiting impatiently on the cage to get built lol. I would hit up Chad he is a good dude and will answer any questions you have. He will not seem like he is to busy or bothered ever like some of these other guys. Good Customer service will earn my money every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts