Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's the lightest 14" beadlocks? I have always liked hiper rims but not sure about their strength in a 14" size, single headlock. I'm sure the double beadlock is fine.
Comments or thoughts.

·
Registered
762 Posts
HlPERS..... Font Poster Photo caption Album cover Advertising

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have always liked hipers but concerned with the larger diameter. You never had any issues with them?
NOT PROBLEM WITH THEM. BUT GREG LEFT THE LUG NUTS LOOSE ONE TIME AND IT WOLLERED OUT THE THE CENTER AND BROKE ON A TEST RUNS. HE lS A DRIVER AND A PIT CREW GUY. LOL Tire Automotive tire Rim Wheel Auto part Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Auto part Tire Automotive tire Wheel Alloy wheel Rim

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have PACE versions of HiPers. He reinforced the areas that are weak. I'm going to them for my YXZ's too. I plan to get the XP versions with 110 to 156mm adapters.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
762 Posts
l WANTED 15" RIMS SO l HAD TO GO WITH OMF. Tire Alloy wheel Wheel Rim Auto part Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
762 Posts
HlPER RIMS BUT PACE DOES THE CENTERS. Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system Product Auto part Rim Tire Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have always liked hipers but concerned with the larger diameter. You never had any issues with them?
at sand sport show hipers are 13.6 lbs for a 14" and a 50 caliber is 11.6 lbs and so douglas and omf and going to be close in their but hiper isnt the lightest

·
Registered
762 Posts
GREAT IN MUD OR RAClNG HOLDS THE TIRES ON THE RIMS.

·
Registered
762 Posts
lF YOU HAVE TIRES BALLS IN YOUR TIRES WITH BEADLOCKS AND PUNCTURE THE TIRE YOU DON'T HAVE TO STOP. STAY UP WITH THE TIRE BALLS

·
Registered
762 Posts
AND YOU CAN'T ROLL THE TlRE OFF THE RIM IN SHARP CORNERING.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts