Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started this thread for those who will want a Long Travel Kit. Post here for pictures and info of builders Kits.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are some picture of the LSR/Weller Racing LT kit which is +3 1/2' each side and uses the stock shocks. I believe this gives the car about 19" front travel & 20" rear travel. Very impressive. These are the preproduction pictures so the kit may change slightly from these pictures and I am sure powdercoating will be available.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Long Travel Industries is just getting started on their LT kit for the YXZ. I know LTI has some killer quality and their kit for the Kawi was top notch.

Per Brian B, his LT kit will be designed to re-use the stock shocks

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
At the end of the month I'm sending my bird to Pace. Greg has a reputation for putting out some amazing stuff and his long travel system for the Wildcat is orgasmic. I have no idea what they'll conjure up while they have my rig apart but I'm sure it will be top notch.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is the weller racing LT kit the only one that is currently available for purchase?
I know there are others in design stages but nothing else completed and ready for sale?

·
Registered
143 Posts
HCR will have a kit out soon as well as long travel industries

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just got back from Glamis. First time out with the Weller Racing / Lone Star long travel. Jason @ Weller re valved the shocks and let me tell you it is simply amazing. Hands down the smoothest s x s suspension I have driven to date. Went through the whoops at the bottom of olds with ease. Last time out with stock suspension it was a joke. Couldn't even remotely attempt to power through them... Can't even tell you how much fun these cars are with suspension and the turbo power!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why is the Lonestar kit so darned expensive?
X2?? Probably just because they can. If they see you order, the price will go up now. Haha

Reactions: Neal3000

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw a couple pics of HCR's kit on the YXZ addict's Facebook page tonight. They do nice work. They will release details next week.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts