Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a bunch of stuff sitting around seeing if there is any interest. PM me if interested and make offers. Can be picked up or shipped from San Diego or Lake Havasu area.

!) Front and rear stock A arms ( blue ) no damage other than sand blasted from roost.

2) After market aluminum skids for both front and rear A arms. ( typical scratches and wear.)

3) Stock exhaust

4) stock rims (none Bead lock ) and tires fronts are 80+% rears about 70%. rims are fine some scratches.

5) All 4 stock axels. no issues.

6) factory spare tire carrier ( black )

7) factory stereo complete. over head and behind the seat speakers. Everything but sub woofer.

8) stock front bumper

9) ASSAULT billet tie rods ( for fireball long travel) 3.5

10) stock front and rear sway bars. perfect condition.

11) stock steering rack. might still have the tie rods.

I went with a long travel is why im selling the suspension parts. they have maybe 1250 miles on them. I sold the shocks and springs already.

may be selling the factory cargo box too.

ALMOST FORGOT THIS.....NEW ALUMINIUM FLAT BED TRAILER 2017 USED TWICE. 10X5.5 $1600
trailer was perfect until i went LT.

trailer.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$150 for the pair

·
Registered
183 Posts
How much for the two front tires and wheels shipped to 98056? I can do a business as that is cheaper. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trailer sold,thank you

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, 92363

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a bunch of stuff sitting around seeing if there is any interest. PM me if interested and make offers. Can be picked up or shipped from San Diego or Lake Havasu area.

!) Front and rear stock A arms ( blue ) no damage other than sand blasted from roost.

2) After market aluminum skids for both front and rear A arms. ( typical scratches and wear.)

3) Stock exhaust

4) stock rims (none Bead lock ) and tires fronts are 80+% rears about 70%. rims are fine some scratches.

7) factory stereo complete. over head and behind the seat speakers. Everything but sub woofer.

8) stock front bumper

I went with a long travel is why im selling the suspension parts. they have maybe 1250 miles on them. I sold the shocks and springs already.

ALMOST FORGOT THIS.....NEW ALUMINIUM FLAT BED TRAILER 2017 USED TWICE. 10X5.5 $1600

View attachment 104538
If the A arm skids are still available I would like them.

·
Registered
15 Posts

3) Stock exhaust

8) stock front bumper

View attachment 104538
are the axles still available ?
how much are you asking for them please
brett

·
Registered
22 Posts
may be selling the factory cargo box too
PM me prices shipped to V8B0K4 in BC or 98203 in WA.

Thanks! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts