Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removed the warning plate and wires run up through the bracket. Easy enough to return to stock by just replacing the warning plate and adding a few rivets.

Vehicle Car Plant Hatchback Subcompact car

Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

·
Registered
582 Posts
Was researching just this today! What structure did you attach too? When I put my radios in there was nothing there

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just used the factory cradle and through bolted it with (4) 1/4-20 bolts and fender washes on the bottom to the plastic. Once the plastic was screwed back down it seems solid enough. Dune this is next weekend and if it gives me trouble, which I don't think it will, I'll either add a backing plate to spread out the load or make a bracket to put on the bottom and perch off the top of the cubby hole.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looks good marc :cool:

You could also use some socket button head, Stainless steel bolts to plug the holes now and also to put the warning label back on in the future :D

I might use the Ram Mounts for ipad mini.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good marc :cool:

You could also use some socket button head, Stainless steel bolts to plug the holes now and also to put the warning label back on in the future :D
I was going to just throw some rivets back in it since they were laying around but I like that idea better, cleaner. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts