·
Registered
762 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! THAT lS LOOK GREAT.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet this thing will ride like butta with this kit installed. Even with the stock shocks, re-valving and a true dual rate spring set up> MONEY!!!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just might have to have this kit!!!:cool:
Then IF I need more power, just install the turbo and joy riding awaits!!!!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nice, thinking 5K +. LSR makes great stuff, but it ain't cheap, that's for sure. I doubt stock shocks will work, probably not going to be long enough. On the plus side, the stock shocks would be easier to sell with hi/low speed rebound/compression.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, thinking 5K +. LSR makes great stuff, but it ain't cheap, that's for sure. I doubt stock shocks will work, probably not going to be long enough. On the plus side, the stock shocks would be easier to sell with hi/low speed rebound/compression.
Depends on their bottom mounting point and if they add an extension to the top tower piece. we'll what they do with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It looks to me like the stock shocks will be used. They should be plenty long and being 2.5s with good adjustability, re spring and re valve should be good to go.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Some guys have all the fun! Meanwhile I'll go back to crawling through garbage, lol

·
Registered
762 Posts
NlCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Awesome. Love the way the aftermarket is going crazy over this. I don't see running trails with it lol. A stretch and +4 or 6, 300hp, custom cage, let's get crazy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts