Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the YXZ has been out for awhile now, Just wondering how many miles do u guys have on them now? N what kind of riding do u guys do with them? Thanks

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Ok the YXZ has been out for awhile now, Just wondering how many miles do u guys have on them now? N what kind of riding do u guys do with them? Thanks
250 miles, mountain trails, rocks, and generally rough terrain. No desert. This is thing is very fun to drive, and the build quality is second to none.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
250 miles, mountain trails, rocks, and generally rough terrain. No desert. This is thing is very fun to drive, and the build quality is second to none.
How does she do in the rough stuff? Since ur going at a slower mph then the open desert riding how is the suspension, I hear that its really stiff at slower speeds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
just turned 450 miles. AAnyAnyone know what exactly gets done after the twenty hour break in? Change all fluids and ? Just curious. Contemplating doing this myself, to avoid 200 dollars at the dealership. I don't know though...

·
Registered
143 Posts
20 hour is change all fluids and check valves

·
Registered
98 Posts
468 miles, Dunes, desert and mountain trails/roads. Not one problem.
I changed oil already and will soon do all other fluids.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Not enough but I am heading to the Oregon dunes thanksgiving day weekend !

·
Registered
54 Posts
310 miles. Fast desert, sand, MX style track in an old sand pit. I've had a couple of loose bolts ( body and doors ). I've had a blast so far and it doesn't beat my old fat body nearly as much as my sport quads!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts