Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any of you have tried the motivator tires that yamaha sells for the yxz the 30"? I thought maybe they would be good for Hatfield-McCoy Trails, especially rock house. Thanks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
All I can say is BUY them, I have 3500 miles on mine and still in good shape. They are very tough tires, but smooth riding and very aggressive. Best tire I have ever owned, and that covers three SXS's. No FLATS, and they are a very good looking tire. Two of my ridding buddies with YXZ's have bought them and love them. They cost more, but worth every penny.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I can say is BUY them, I have 3500 miles on mine and still in good shape. They are very tough tires, but smooth riding and very aggressive. Best tire I have ever owned, and that covers three SXS's. No FLATS, and they are a very good looking tire. Two of my ridding buddies with YXZ's have bought them and love them. They cost more, but worth every penny.
Wow, Ty so much for you're reply, that's what I wanted to hear. Do you have to make any changes for the speedo or anything?. Looks like I will be getting a set. I know yamaha is much higher in prices on their site so maybe I can get a good deal at a dealer and I live close to Delaware so I may get them over there where it's tax free shopping lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts