Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I will trade you Straight Across all your black suspension and Center plastic for my yellow and white. hahaha Looks awsome.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will trade you Straight Across all your black suspension and Center plastic for my yellow and white. hahaha Looks awsome.
Black suspension parts will be up for sale soon. As I already have purchased the Weller/LSR LT kit.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Black suspension parts will be up for sale soon. As I already have purchased the Weller/LSR LT kit.
If i get that serious I will just have them powder-coated. Thanks for the information. I did see a thread earlier today on here that someone is looking for stock suspention parts...hopefully get a little money to offset that LT Kit.$$ make sure to post more pics, sounds like you will be doing a few upgrades.. Congrats again.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If i get that serious I will just have them powder-coated. Thanks for the information. I did see a thread earlier today on here that someone is looking for stock suspention parts...hopefully get a little money to offset that LT Kit.$$ make sure to post more pics, sounds like you will be doing a few upgrades.. Congrats again.
I will be starting a build thread, since I ALWAYS do alot of upgrades to personalize the machine.
I have the hook up for the fiberglass body kit as well, so I may do that over the summer. we'll see.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the black on orange is awesome. The black is much easier to keep looking good and does not sun fade like the other colors. Mine is scheduled to be in Michigan no later than December 24th. I cant wait since we have no snow and does not look like any in the forecast for a while.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts